Friday, June 19, 2009

Never Knew It Would Happen Again

First let me start off with hi how goes it ? It sure has been awhile well o make month story short I partied only once lost 6 pounds and got another invitation out of my folks house lol nothing bad well the whole being 22 living with the folks can be a bother sometimes but you role with the punches. There is alot to say since i have been on here 1. i no longer get message on my facebook other than the unwanted invatations from parties that i dont really have no need to really to go to you know. Another thing that drives me crazy is how everyone hold one min this is no sign of hating juice its just a bother to me and that being facebook thoughts or the question what are ou doing right now to me i think ppl take that out of context i know this one person who feels needs to share every min hold sec min, hour, and day that goes on in there lives sometimes i just what to get on there and just be like shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup lol its madening man .

No comments:

Post a Comment